Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A New Blog.

Why?

Because The Facebook (remember when it used to be called that?!) just isn't cutting it anymore.  I've also gotten a half a dozen comments in passing in the past couple months about that blog I used to write back in the day, which is about half a dozen more than I'd received in the past 5 years.  The Blogging Gods, if you will, are calling my name.  There's a lot to see, do, visit and taste in Dallas if you just meander out of the suburbs or off the Uptown bar beaten path (or even stay on them) and there's something more that can be shared about some of these experiences/events/restaurants/attractions than a simple fbook check-in can do.

Besides, I'm no longer scared by my mother's warnings that all of this can be saved and used against me at some future date.  I mean, it can be saved AND used against me, but there's so much dirt out there on everybody, surely my dirt is just average now :)  Hi mom!

So you know, if you're so inclined, check this blog out every once and awhile and learn about local events, attractions, restaurants, non-profits or interesting articles I stumble across every now and then.  Or, you know, just become more effective at stalking me.

My December "Must See" List:
While I will likely be checking these out with a group of fun friends, ladies and gents, these are also good and fun daaaaate ideas, too.  Or you could just go on that boring coffee date.  Whatever floats your boat.

We'll see what I find the time to knock off the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment